Thursday, November 23, 2006

When will the dog ever figure it out?

This is a message to Bubba, these are not your chew toys!
Eating money is not a laughing matter, Bubba. it's bad enough we have to buy all your food and pay for babysitting. Do you really have to eat our money?

As it turns out Bubba, you did me a favour when you chomped on these puppies. Just the day before I was telling my co-workers how much I hate these boots and I don't even know why I bought them or even wore them, they're so completely ugly. I especially don't like the colour. They're seriously ugly, boring and uncomfortable. Good riddence!

Why the toe Bubba? And why only one side of one toe of one shoe? Did Kevin catch you in mid-chomp? How were you going to finish these off? I need to know!

This still works believe it or not. You're lucky, this time Bubba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit Buba and his owners need to go to doggie train school
What's with the weather out there We in Ontario are have 15 degree days and you get the snow.