Sunday, November 26, 2006

The best underwater photos this side of National Geographic

Click on photo to see slideshow.
CJ has taken many beautiful photos over the last 3 or 4 years. I've saved everything she's sent me. All of these photos were taken while she was diving in our local British Columbia waters, colder than... From Part Hardy to Sechelt, she's been everywhere. I truly admire her stamina and her beautiful photos. To think she started out 4 years ago taking swimming lessons and now she's accumulated over 300 dives and even more beautiful photos. Bravo CJ, you're a star!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did CJ really take these photos herself, or are they from National Geographic? I have ssen a lot of underwater shows, but there are creatures' pics in here, that I hadn't seen yet!
Wow, is all I can say.