Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What the "h" "e" double-hockey-sticks is going on?

Last week people were fighting over bottled water, this week it's snow tires. What's next? I'm not sure but I think Vancouver might fall into the ocean ane we'll be fighting over kayaks or something.

Meanwhile our backyard is filling up with snow, it's so beautiful, I love it. But no one loves it more than Bubba.

I'm worried about the new evergreen Magnolia we planted at the end of October. We checked it every hour on Sunday and we shook the snow off every 2 or 3 hours. I keep thinking the branches are getting too heavy with snow and they're going to break off. I can't believe it's holding up as well as it is.

Since I wasn't able to get out and take my own pics of the mountains today I found some photos other people have taken. Click on the links below to see them.

abnormal... but beautiful by Judy B
Winter Wonderland by mountainhiker
IMGP4058 c by tim_flickr
Snow in Vancouver by L_Barnes
43rd Ave by rinlee

No comments: