Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ole Hallow's Eve


CLick on picture to go to slideshow.

Lot's of fun was had by all. There were plenty of firsts on Tuesday night: my first pumpkin carving (looks good from a distance, at night), Stellan's first "tick o teat", Katherine and Brian's first trick or treat with their son. There were a couple of seconds too: my second time dressing as an ostrich jockey (the kids love it, so do I), and Bubba's second Halloween without a costume (he's too big to be Batubba this year). I'm looking for some spandex for him to wear when we go running together.

We actually ran out of candy at, not a catastrophe, we just starved the kids who their own candy. Check out the slide show to see Stellan in his Funky Chicken costume. He's never gonna live this one down. I think if he has a little brother, he'll probably use this against him at his wedding. I'm thinking of Blake burning his brother Ryan about his funky hair dos, specifically, the Vanilla Ice do, at his own wedding in front of their closest friends and family. Yup, I'm saving these pictures.

No comments: