Sunday, September 17, 2006

The other thing that happened this summer.


Click on the picture to see the full slideshow.

We had a great long weekend in the middle of August on Mudge Island with Belinda and Jude, the Tkach's. The pictures tell the story better than I'm able to in words. In a nutshell, there was drinking, swimming, fishing, more drinking, eating, sleeping, more swimming.

I think it's safe to say the highlight for all of us was when I caught the 10-pound starfish at the end of my fishing line. The hook ended up embedded in my leg and Jude and a very helpful woman surgically removed it right where I sat, there on the rocks.

Yes, there are pictures. I insisted that Kevin get the camera and document this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's the pictures?

jennifer'svancouver said...

What the hell where they doing to your ass?

Sarah said...

Those are the photos of the aftermath of my "catch of the day". They're cutting a fish hook out of my thigh. Nice.