Sunday, September 17, 2006

One and a half months of wedded bliss

Ryan and Corryn tie the knot.

Click on the picture to see the slideshow.

Ryan and Corryn were married on July 29th and it was a beautiful, well-planned event complete with 2 horse carriages, a bride and groom, family and friends, a dam, a beautiful sunny day, schnitzel and a chocolate fountain! Pics are on the way.

The highlights for me were attending the rehearsal and dinner at Corryn's family home, drinking good Scotch with Uncle JD, talking with Aunt Kathy, getting a pedicure in my pajamas with my two favourite sisters, watching Blake and Nadia dance their sweet little hearts out, getting to know Kathy's sisters and dancing with Stellan.

PS> Their anniversary will forever be shared with the more public anniversary of the Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson union. Neither of you should accept any excuses for forgetting this day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kido nice verbage but what happened to the pics

Sarah said...

The pics are on my computer waiting patiently for me to upload them.

Anonymous said...

What's the hubby think of you in the Benz?

Anonymous said...

Very nice Sarah !!!!! Where's the picture with you in the Benz?

Sarah said...

I thought the pics with Katherine in the Benz turned out better. Judge for yourself, I've added it to the blog.