Sunday, October 30, 2005

Feedback

Thanks to all who responded. I received some very valuable feedback, from "was that pizza you ate for Thanksgiving?" to what the f___'s a blog? So if you did decide to bookmark this valuable page here's the answers (I know you've all been waiting with baited breath).
No that was not pizza in the baby picture, it was focaccia bread with feta and carmellized red onions from Duso's on Granville Island. Mmmmmm, yummy. Next time I'll only buy three pieces, 5 pieces was way too much.
We also had a scrumptious organic turkey roast from the Turkey Stop and a small Irish ham from one of the butchers at Granville Island. Mom supplied the fresh-baked apple and pumpkin pies, mmmmmmmmmm, and Katherine added her world-famous mashed potatoes (if they're not, they should be, they're fabulous!)
Enough about Thanksgiving.
For those asked about what a blog is there's the official definition on Wikipedia and there's the smoot version. A blog is a blog is a blog. It's whatever the blog you want it to be. Bloggety blogblog blog.
On with it.
Today is Jennifer's birthday. From now until December 11th we're the same age and we both hate that, at least we used to when we were younger, not such a big deal now. Happy birthday Jenn! Hope you had a great day.
Tomorrow is Halloween!
It's going to be fun here in the new complex. There's going to be a gathering at the entrance of "The Complex" where everyone who lives here is going to bring their fireworks and set them off in one big extravaganza. I don't have fireworks but I have enough candy to feed the entire public school up the road for two days. I'm also ready with my costume. It's a doozy and I love it. It scared the shit out of Bubba. I'm glad he was outside and there was a pane of glass between him and I when I put it on because he almost attacked me, heehee. It's the funniest costume I've seen in a long time. I couldn't have planned this one if I tried. You'll have to wait a couple of days for the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bday wishes! Had a great time! Dad and I went to see "Capote", good flick. Of course, he had to take a nap at some point during. We walked around downtown for a bit then went to dinner with Ken, Emily and Kevin. Good times!

Anonymous said...

Hi from Ottawa, Sarah! Just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday, and merry christmas too and happy NYE. Happy Hannakah! Happy Ramadan! Merry Winter Solstice too!

Love your blog; I take a look from time to time. I'll be looking forward to some Xmas pictures (and NY's pics too - you always do something very interesting). We're just having a few people over for some pomegranate martinis and munchies.

Happy New Year to you and Kevin!

Patti