Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Blogger and blogging woes

Wheh!

This blog, Alive and Kicking, is meant to be the place where we share our words. I add entries to the blog and friends and family add their comments. Dad and Bubba have joined in already. I envision people talking to each other about whatever is going on their lives at the moment. It can be thoughtful and insightful. It can be about what I put in the blog but it doesn't have to be. It can be random thoughts, poetry, meditation, prayer, jokes, rants, free-flow thought, whatever you want it to be. Just write something.

I'm spending way too much time trying to make everything just perfect here but I think it's paying off. I have a bit of a template going right now for this blog thing. Now I need to figure out how Flickr's supposed to work. I know what I want it to do. I want to create one space for all my friends and family to share their favourite pictures. I just need to figure out how to get Flickr to do it the way I want. Wish me luck.

Writing is the easy part so I'm going to commit to writing something, anything here at least once a week. Download Firefox, the coolest browser around, and subscribe to this site by clicking on the cute little orange icon in the bottom right corner (I'll put a picture here to show you later).

It's the Mootoo portal of words and pictures connected together. I'm curious to see what we create here. It's going to be great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the picture links?

Sarah said...

The title isn't the link anymore. I changed it.
If you want to see more pictures click on the links that say "See more pictures." in the general text below each picture.

Anonymous said...

Your doing real well so far... I e-mailed changes of seasons....you guys probably don't miss from Ontario...The Mounstephen's here love it and would like to share it with the rest of the family at this Christmas season... I found all the pictures in your archieves and found them very interesting..I don't know where they were so may be let me know where to find them again..

Sarah had another birthday as well as Blake it would be good to get up to date pictures of both..

Chill out it is the season for Stress and there is no need for stress enjoy/ Uncle John Aunt Kathryn Hope you enjoy the pictures of our back yard.