Saturday, December 17, 2005

Uncle JD has something to say

Link to more photos.
Uncle JD said...

Your doing real well so far... I e-mailed changes of seasons....you guys probably don't miss from Ontario...The Mounstephen's here love it and would like to share it with the rest of the family at this Christmas season... I found all the pictures in your archieves and found them very interesting..I don't know where they were so may be let me know where to find them again..

Sarah had another birthday as well as Blake it would be good to get up to date pictures of both..

Chill out it is the season for Stress and there is no need for stress

enjoy/ Uncle John Aunt Kathryn

Hope you enjoy the pictures of our back yard.

December 12, 2005, 3:57 PM

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so great to have these photos and comments from you. I must say, I sure don't miss seeing snow in photographs. It looks so beautiful and serene there.

Recent photos of me are on the way. Sorry I've been slacking in the blog department. Thanks again for the photos.

Blake, send me a picture and I'll add it to the blog.

To see all the photos in my photoblog anytime click on the "My photoblog" link at the top righthand side under my profile.

jennifer'svancouver said...

love the photo! I do miss the snow which is why I'm going away for new years!